ADVENT CALENDAR PRIZE DRAW
Competition Terms and conditions for DAY 4 Advent Calendar Prize draw
This prize draw is organised by Knowsley Safari, Prescot, Merseyside L34 4AN.
Data Protection is important to us and your data will be held and disposed of securely. Entry data will be held until the prize has been accepted. For those that opt-in to marketing communications, data preferences can be managed by clicking the link in the email newsletter or contacting email@example.com.
How to Enter
- Comment or reply to the 'Day 4' social post with the person you would love to give the prize as a gift to.
- This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Knowsley Safari reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The prize is as follows: one adoption pack including animal plush and one free ticket to Knowsley Safari.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- This prize draw is open to all except employees of the Knowsley Safari, their families, agents associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Knowsley Safari may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Knowsley Safari reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
- A winner will be chosen based at random.
- A winner will be chosen within one week of the prize draw ending on 11th December 2019.
- The winner will receive details of the prize.
- The winner will be notified privately by Facebook or Twitter (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Knowsley Safari within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Knowsley Safari will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to Knowsley Safari.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Knowsley Safari reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Knowsley Safari’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Knowsley Safari regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Knowsley Safari, Prescot, Merseyside L34 4AN UK or email to email@example.com within 60 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Knowsley Safari reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of Liability
- Knowsley Safari reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Knowsley Safari, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Knowsley Safari, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data Protection and Publicity
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by the Knowsley Safari to administer the competition.
- Knowsley Safari reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.